The A.W.A.K.E Method is a leading coaching brand that aims to bring out the fittest, leanest and healthiest version of yourself, all while making a difference.
Many programs, pills and products out there promote transformations that are quick, fast and instant but how sustainable are they? We believe that for lasting changes to occur, it has to happen from the inside out. We aim to awaken the fittest, healthiest and truest version of yourself.
What does A.W.A.K.E mean?
Awareness, Why, Action, Knowledge and Expression. The 5 values we use throughout your transformational journey. A.W.A.K.E to becoming the best version of yourself, A.W.A.K.E to consuming more consciously.
How are we different?
Our coaching philosophies revolve around these 3 keys:
- Green lifestyle - To achieve optimal health and wellness while supporting an ecological planet.
- A lean mindset - To realise a value and belief system that creates long term success.
- The love of movement - Whatever the exercise modality, we believe the key is to find what you love, then do it each and every day.
Not only that, we also look at supporting charities both local and abroad as we believe in a better world for all.
Who is the A.W.A.K.E Method for?
- Conscious professionals and entrepreneurs
- Athletes looking for a plant-fuelled approach to nutrition
- Personal trainers and health professionals
- Busy mums
- Anyone interested in improving that physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
The A.W.A.K.E Method is for you if you value the following:
- Optimal health and performance through a wholistic plant-fuelled perspective
- Emotional empowerment and enhanced mental acuity
- The mind/body connection to a peak physical, mental and emotional state
The A.W.A.K.E Method is NOT for you if:
- You are after a quick fix and a cookie cutter approach to your physical ‘transformation’
- You value short term aesthetics over and above long term sustainable changes (read article)
- Your primary focus is fat loss or increased muscle tone/gain in the shortest amount of time possible
- You tend to be resistant to new concepts that expedite positive change in your physical, mental and/or emotional state
- You tend to question training philosophies/methodologies to achieve self-validation